fredag 4 februari 2011

Appraisal 2011

Dear peers,

I've looked through the appraisal template sent out by Mr Money, and I think we should put in place some good ol' teamwork here and split the tasks:

A: You take the Achievements 2010 / Miracles from last year (ie how the f*** did we reach the budget targets? Right, you're the head of accounting)

P: You do the funny little table where you note your skills by ticking boxes ranging from "why are you still here" to "I'm a role model for others and a vegetarian"
Don't forget to fill in all languages that you are "Fluent" in and that you have "No Knowledge" of

G: Knock yourself out with "Working conditions" and "The Future I might or might not have with the Company" as well as "Personal Problems" (Do they really come together???)

But that would leave me with the "I love my manager" section - GAAAAAH.

This really is the worst time of the year.
And yet I'm a little bit less frustrated than last year . And I'm still 33.

Inga kommentarer: